August 23, 2007

Upgrades?

Well.. just decided instead of sharing my infinite wisdom today, I'll pretty up the place :D That's kewl huh? Well.. I sure am loving green these days, with a blend of yellow yay! Upgrade my What if page as well, now it has nice leaves flowing through it. Except the outside border is a lil bit gay. Will definitely try to patch that up so it'll look nice and flush. LOVING THE LEAVES. Nice little patch of grass as well. A general relaxing mood is achieved? Well I'm relaxed just watching the leaves.

Other than that, I think this thing on the left side here rules!! Well done on my end. CSS programming was a lil harder than making the actual image :D I'm getting better at expressing me :D

3 comments:

heeyeol said...

dude nice bg's.... totally hawt.

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the green! Mufufufu.

Anonymous said...

The HTML thingy doesn't say "l685DpSEbOY/S220/24.jpg" as you told me to look for.

The picture is known as:
"< b:widget id='Image5' locked='false' title='' type='Image'/ >"

Any clue? :(