August 7, 2007

Role playing

I know what you're thinking
"Ohh~~ put it in my ass master~~ you know I like it there~~" NO! not that type of role playing. I'm talking about.... role playing in terms of fantasy world role playing.

As I stepped out of the shower, I recalled someone asking me "Do you RP (role play)?" I responded with a no, because I don't. But what if I were to role play? What if you were to role play? What kind of character would you'n'I be? Personally I'd like to be an *puts on nerdy glasses and reads off his character sheet* Wizard with knowledge in elemental arts. Gee... sounds like some sorta DnD fan boy.

I'd like to be a Wizard who has training in elemental arts. That'll be fun. But that's not enough is it? noooooo!!! *says the gang of nerds sitting around me* "You need character background and storyline". Of course I'd come up with that too... I know how to RP foo!!! I'm teh masterz when it comes to character development! *hehe* I would be.... the young smart but impatient apprentice of a wizard who died during a mission. I'd be an orphan as well. My master and I met while I was young and was playing with basic elemental magic around the riverside. Something like that. Better than a fuckin level 13 PALADIN!!! I hate paladins.

3 comments:

castalnetta said...

I'd wanna be a witch.

No, not Harry Potter kinda witch..

More like.. Charmed - Halliwell sisters kinda witches. Hmm...

Pannis McMannis said...

What level!!? LOL (don't answer that)

Unknown said...

i dont role play... does that make me weird of normal?