August 28, 2007

Multi-personas

Everyone has multiple personalities.

One must live with others in order to survive
Whether they be in themselves,
Whether they be others,
One must survive with others to live.

RANDOM!
Just felt like writing that little verse cause I feel like a little bit like a poet. Recently. Read my ex's poem just the other night, man o man. Awesome. I loved it so much I'm gonna go grab it and post it here

untitled, 14 April 2007
'I despise you'
Would make you cry,
Beg, plead, deny
So you do not truly hear
So I tell it with a lie
Leaving your doubts and reason
To make you aware
I despise you.

personally, It makes me feel like.... like.... i dunno. Makes me feel like i don't know!!! MMmmm feel that hate.

Poems are to be
Inscribed with a quill of Hot Passion,
Ink of a destroyed heart,
On a paper drowned in sorrowful tears.

No comments: