August 17, 2007

The future me....

I know I know... as you begin to read this... you might think that this is another one of my random "what if" posts that i have in the other blog. But this one's a little bit more personal. Oh no~ don't you turn away from me!! It's not one of those "oh man... I'm gonna grow old and die" emotional posts slash hate slash bitching rant.

Walking home at night watching the stars shine and glitter in the night sky... I stopped for a while and ponder what they are going to be like in the next few years... are they gonna be remembered? are they going to still exist? Who knows...

I began to look into my own inner star (ha ha, i know cliche) What am I gonna be like in the next few years? or even ten years from now? Will... The Pan (what I am! Total self confidence there) no longer be The Pan? Or will The Pan change into a different type of The Pan? (totally overkill) With the current projections I could only get more wild, more opinionated, and funnier. Maybe a little smarter, havn't exactly been hitting the books now... oh wait. Hitting books hurts my head... they give me bruises *smack on the book with head*

The other question also arises, do I want to change in the next ten years? The answer to my question I searched for about 0.5 seconds. The answer is NO! and then followed 2 seconds later with a maybe... then another NO! then maybe.... and then.... maybe again. Cause i'm not exactly Mr. Awesum dood guy yet. So.... I'll work towards that.

You should all take time and think about your life so far... See how you can see yourself in the future.

No comments: