August 15, 2007

A little emo!

"Hi there little emo! How are you doing today?"
"Hey... I wanna fuckin make myself bleed to feel more alive...!!"
"That's great..... don't cut too deep"
"But that's when everything gets awesome!!"

Feeling a little bit emotional? Everyone these days do it! It's an every day kinda thing for kids! Especially the ones around 14 to 16! THEY'RE EMO! But seriously! Kids these days have too much time. Too much time to think about life and too much drama! God DAMN DRAMA!

At the moment, I could be a little bit emo, but I'M NOT! (totally am~~) But that won't affect my professionalism outputism. I meanism, it's not gonna kill my day being a little sad! NEVER! I shall shun thyself and make thyself more emo and maybe cry a little on the inside. (my heart is bleeding~~ DUH! IT PUMPS BLOOD)

Being emo is over rated. It sux and it's boring. VERY UNATTRACTIVE!

No comments: