August 26, 2007

Damn taggin, I hate you VON VON!

1. My ex is : currently hating me
2. I am listening to: Random newgrounds music
3. Maybe I should : POSTING SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING
4. I love : when someone understands me
5. My best friend : probably will never understand me
6. I don't understand : why people can be so stupid
7. I lose : all control over what i say too often
8. People say : I'm too loud
9. The meaning of my screen name is : A deep triple layered cheese cake
10. Love is : unobtainable as of now
11. I will always : reach for something that's not within my grasp
12. Forever : I will long to improve myself
13. I never want to : not love again
14. My cellphone is : being a slut
15. When I wake up in the morning : i wonder if today will be any more different
16. I get annoyed at : people who don't deserve to exist
17. Parties are : fun, but i prefer quiet ones
18. My dog is : dead
19. Kisses are worst when : it's someone you can never love
20. Today I am : just a little bit deep
21. Tonight I will : cry myself to sleep just a lil on the inside
22. Tomorrow I will : cry myself awake just a lil bit more on the inside
23. I really want : find someone that isn't....
24. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I : looked hawt
25. I will drive my car : when i need to
26. A word that rhymes with park is : bark
27. Bright or dark room? : dark cause electricity bill costs too much
28. If I'm alone in a room with two beds I : will probably leave it and do something
29. I chose to tag : Nobody

1 comment:

castalnetta said...

awesomes! you did it!
you know you love me
*winks*
:)