August 10, 2007

Relief?

Got pain? I sure do... in my chest...? And.... in my pants!! Well... ever tried those rub on cream things that relieve pain? Yea. THOSE!!!! Once i got some on my balls!!! IT BURNT LIKE CA CA CA CA CA CARRRRRRRAZY!!!!!

Cock and ball torture... it's the way to go boys. IT'S THE WAY TO GO. Not too sure about what to do with women though... probably a trauma by rape? *shudder* unwanted entry.

On lighter news. Boy claims he sees stupid people, and they don't even know that they're stupid.Well... that's enough news for today. Relief is found right here!! At my page of wisdom!!! EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO ME MORE!

2 comments:

castalnetta said...

*ignores mcmannis' command and walks off*

me?
listen to him?
nevar!

Unknown said...

Nice blog man, and sif you tried using the pain relief cream on your balls bro