August 26, 2007

For eyes only

*hums the tune "for british eyes only"*
Yea. There are something that you can never tell some one, and there are many a more you can. whether it be damaging or not. For me, the ratio of the two are outrageously disproportional. I'm as straight as an arrow when it comes to that department. But. Which sends me to a corner when I can't tell the truth. That's when I get scared.

I just can't do it. It's just.... too much for me to bear the consequences. Either that, or destruction of something peaceful. All I will be able to do, is put it to one side and let it fester in my for a while, I seem to be pretty good at isolating thoughts in my mind. I'll cope.

The truth can be harmful, it could be soothing. It's usually harmful however. That's why most people can't handle the truth.

No comments: