August 12, 2007

Thriller!!! and Sharpen your blades

It's a thriller!!! The roller coaster we go through in life. But today! I've ridden a coaster so awesome, I smile even when I'm depressed. It's soooooo awesome that I feel like i'm on prozac (not that i'd know).

It's like the first time you plant your lips on someone else's. The feeling of two lips conjoined I believe to be better than sex! Well... First kiss vs first sexual encounter... I'd say the kiss was a lot more impressive.

I think i'm gonna be so high for the next month! OH RIGHT.

On other news.
Never go into a knife fight without sharpening your blade first. It's an analogy that I've made up for your to ponder on. A dull blade can't last very long in a fierce knife slashing contest. Slashing will also be a problem as a dull blade does not cut. Analogy requires you to read between the lines and what is true and what is not. A war we must all partake in sometime in life.

No comments: