July 24, 2007

Potato

We're all potatoes... although you don't exactly want to admit to being a potato, whatever it is. You'll just deny it. Your first reaction to me telling you that YOU ARE A POTATO, is ,"no I'm not." Well.. if you agreed to what I said, just pretend you didn't. Anyway! If you rejected that reality, the first question in your head must be "Wtf does he mean by being a potato? A couch potato?" Something like that.

Being a potato isn't so bad, you get boiled, mashed or baked. Or!!! You live your life free of DEATH!!!!! (by way of consumption) So what exactly do you mean by "I'm a potato" you might think. Well... if you rejected my theory, you are a potato, just a clone of something else. Just another potato in the world. What I really mean is, those of you who automatically chose to deny their true identity are the ones that are. Making sense?

For the unique group that just said "hummm yea, I'm a potato" you're not a potato, in fact, you're anything but a potato, probably a kumara or something.

No comments: