July 23, 2007

Head Aches

Ouch..... wish there was a pill or a drug or some sort of activity you could do to relieve head pain!!
Either that or stitches will seal this wound shut.

Had a little run in with family guy the other night. I have these moments in life I call "family guy" moments. It's where a mini clip in my brain plays and it's themed like family guy, AO and everything.
Here it is: A conversation with a retard and a normal person.
Oh man! My hands feel like they're ejaculating, it's tingly and I can't feel a thing!!
Oh dear god!! What have you done?
Look! they're totally ejaculating, look fluid!!
Dude! That's not ejaculating, you've just burnt your hand severely!!!

A visual of the burning hands usually show up in my mind, a red and black charred hand. Sounds like a steak burned unevenly. IT IS! *someone vomits in the background* Well done please!

No comments: