July 31, 2007

Burn baby burn~~

Cause I'm a pyro. I went ahead and gotten some fun stuff from the supermarket, and started to cook up a fun formula. SMOKE BOMBS!!! Mine at the moment is kinda petty but it sure smells good. It's paying havoc on my brain though, cooking it gives off a very pungent odor so pungent! It smells like ammonium somethin (they all smell alike) non-lethal but smells terrible. Stuff they put in hair dye and cleaning products. Smells like concentrated piss --no... worse than your yellow stuff. It's so concentrated that it'll come out brown out of your penis, or otherwise. MMMMMM Brown piss. I think you've got a little problem there :S

Anyway. The end product wasn't as promising as the instructor's video, but it's getting there. Burned so god damn well it killed the pan (well.. works both ways). My head's spinning and well... the frying pan is charred. BLACK CHAR!!! that's like 200-400 degrees there of pure fun!. HAWT HAWT HAWT. Next up, dye!

No comments: