July 21, 2007

Overdose

RPP (Regarding prev post) : My neighbor is actually named Dawn, coincidently I typed in "Dawn Breaks". Yes she is very old and she is suffering cancer and IMHO (in my honest opinion) I think she's at the end of the road, but... best wishes.

RRP : As millions of people go to work overdosed on coffee, I sit at home thinking to myself, why does coffee make the world go around? Or does the world go around coffee? That's really an economics question when you think about it... too hard! Loads of money in that thing we call coffee!!!
I'd do some nice nifty research on coffee right about now if I was hopped up on it -- since I'd like to know what I eat. Me? I'm just a social drinker (ha!). I have no current growing addiction for coffee as it eats my wallet like a fat guy at an all you can eat buffet. Slowly but surely, THAT THING WILL EAT EVERYTHING!!!
Anyway, what I think this addiction begins is the first sip and the sensation you get from it. Smells fantastic! Tastes a tad bitter (reminiscence of life). And then a few moments later, a sensation, a high, a bond is formed. Literally, a bond between the caffeine molecule and your bodily fluids is formed! WHABAM! like a tow truck has been lifted, you can talk so much faster and well.. time slows down. (not really just a feeling i guess).
A chronic will tell you, "if i don't have my coffee in the morning, I DIE."
Sad ah? All it takes me to get started is a little bit of Mr Righty (Euphonism) and WHABAM! I'm more awake than ever! Death shall not take me this morning!

Overall, I think everyone should be drug tested, that stuff should be illegal.

No comments: