July 27, 2007

A Knife!

Wielded by the right person, a knife can be a deadly weapon. It can go from spreading butter, to spreading your blood on the FLOOOR!!!!!
Crazy huh?

Realizing that I'm crazy myself, I come to doubt whether I should be I. (it just seemed the right place to put an "I") But putting the crazy person inside me in a padded room seems to work, the observer in me sees him jumping up and down enjoying himself while opening his mouth wide and maybe yawning of something (it's soundproof), a very very long.... yawn.... followed by another long long yawn. That and more jumping on the soft cushion he is surrounded in.

Enough about I, the point here I'm trying to make I, is that I, you can turn I something common into something life altering (hehehe). Get it? Or do I have to spread some butter?

For those of you who are emotionally incapable of understanding the wonders of life, look at a knife for an hour or two, feel how sharp it is, and then CUT CUT CUT!!!!! Steak that is. Mmmmmm fooooood. I could do with steak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, moist slab of dead cow!