July 22, 2007

Ice breaks

Wheeeee!!!!
That certainly breaks ice around here these days, screaming Wheee at a super sonic frequency thus breaking the bonds between the water molecules. "OHHHH, not that break the ice silly" (to self). "Meh!" (back to self's self). "For fuck sakes!! Your a skitzo" (back at self's self's comment).

As a battle commences within my head, the third party watches and in a contemplative matter, "hummm..... this complicates things." (just realizes the contemplative is a word -- totally freaky!)

No idea why I decided to start this blog post with the title "Ice breaks". Maybe in regards to "Dawn breaks" MAYBE.... *fight continues in the background* Well.. I enjoy ice, it's cool and shiny!! Apparently you can start fires with them, but as "Mythbusters" have proven, it's kinda hard. You're better off packing a lighter everywhere you go that may include a wild adventure in the forests. You won't need one in the desert though, except at night, sand gets cold at night.

What would you do if you were lost in a forest? I know what I'd do, start making some noise, that way the village people will come and save me, except they'll prob get lost with me cause the police radio won't exactly work in the jungle. Nor a fireman without a firetruck. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE CONSTRUCTION WORKER!!! That and I'll have to hang out with several Homosexual *with lisp* men. Which I'M NOT! *fight stops just to say "sif!!"*

To the person who's reading this (which could be me! cause I read my own stuff as a 4th party) : In case yooooo haven't noticed, this blog isn't exactly wise advice, most of it's just random rant/crazy people talk. Like 5p33|

No comments: