September 5, 2007

Photoshop and Me

Well.. I love photoshop now, it's my new best friend (that sometimes fails me - crashes). It's teh awesumz.
Today i went you-tubing and then saw THIS! www.speed-painting.com OMFG! i want that tablet! Wanna just play with that tablet for a LONG TIME! maybe even use it to play starcraft.
Apparently, I micromanage like crazy in Starcraft that if I were to shift my abilities from Starcraft into photoshop, i'll be a legend as well :o funny that. According to Joseph, Yinny's ability to Draw on the PC using whatever is like my ability to play Starcraft! Better start beating them computers now :( lol wish there were training modes on Photoshop lol.

3 comments:

Raging Bull said...

Photoshop is my best friend too!!! Havent we all wished for a PS training mode??? There are courses u can take i guess.... *gags*

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm quite retarded at Photoshop. I think Corel Painter is pretty awesome for the stuff that guy's doing. The paints act like real paints do!.. but digitally?

Whoa.

andychoi said...

OMGWTFBBQ?!

That shit is bullshit.