September 23, 2007

Obviously I'm not gay!

Fashion Survey!
A slighty modified version by Panny!
:Basics:
Name: Yen-Sheng
Age: 19 this year. 2007
Location: Christchurch

:Favourites:
Store: None
Designers: None
Place to go shopping: None
Brand Names: Don't care
Colour to wear : Blue
Item of clothing you own: Polo shirts, shirts, polar fleece.
Type of jeans : Nice ones that i have room in
Type of tops: Long sleeve shirts with them rolled up :D
Type of shoes: Sport shoes.. maybe casual if i get one
Clothing on opposite sex: Office is sexy ;)
Type of accessories: None

:Misc:
What would you never be caught dead in? Men thong with the elephant trunk in front
How many clothes in your wardrobe? Who knows... prob around 13?
What was the last item of clothing you bought? Nice blue jacket
If you owned your own fashion label, what would it be called? Panny
Which celeb's style would you love to steal? I am a celeb! My own!
Do you follow trends? I make my own trend BIACH!
Whats "in" in your area at the moment? what's out?
What colour is a NO for you? Yellow

:VS:
Short skirts or long skirts? Long~~ More is less
Jeans or corduroys? Jeans
Hats or sunglasses? Sunglasses
Tight jeans or baggy jeans? Neither
Bright colours or dark colours? dark
Skinny belts or wide belts? wide + skinny / 2

:Right now:
Wearing: Black laced thong
In your bag: Folders... blacked laced thong... phone battery, umbrella
Saving up for: TABLET!!!!
Wishing for: this year to end WELL

:That you own:
Favourite shirt: That white one with the stripes
Favourite jeans: Recently bought one, i don't do brands!!!
Favourite shoes: My Yvonex (sp)
Favourite dress: I don't have one... I like them all!!
Favourite belt: I only have one
Favourite hat: I don't do hats
Favourite piece of underwear: The black laced thong HAW HAW!