September 27, 2007

Lack of posts?

Well.. recently, nothing big has been happening. Not enough to make a post about it. but SINCE PEOPLE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS. I'll post one just for the sake of their entertainment!

We all know that exams are a few weeks away (3 weeks + 3 weeks = 6 weeks) *yay* So... I'm sorta sitting around home... watching a few things here and there... and then doing a little bit of reading... here and there. And BAM!!! Nothing big happens.

Maybe it's just this sleepy shit hole town... but I'm not getting any action!!! by action, i mean any activities in general, not that I go out every friday night either :( Maybe THAT'S WHY!! But that's beside the point. Totally need to get my restricted. grrrr!!! That way i can drive to wherever and wherever!! And be with nobody lol. As far as Daddy knows :D

The lack of posts generally come from lack of interesting things to post about. Except that I managed to get Bioshock working today, i feel good now that i can start killing little sisters!!! MUAHAHAAAAA.... Mmmmm... ADAM!!! (it's a substance in the game, not an actual person)

3 comments:

andychoi said...

"As far as Daddy knows"

- Not if I can help it. Hehehehehehehe

andychoi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

But but but.. LITTLE SISTERS ARE SO CUUUUTE!
"Look! ADAMMM!" *in super innocent cute voice*