March 18, 2008

Provocation

Why would I say dodgy things? To put certain phrases into your mind. But it's your choice to "play" the same game with me or call me perverted.
Just today, talking to TWO GIRLS!!!! (yes, g.i.r.l.s!!!! not women or ladies, still girls!!! - and for those of you who know what i'm talking about, YOU KNOW!!!) and I was called perverted. WELL!!! Maybe!! If you don't play this provocative verbal game. I only know a few girls who'd join in on this game, and I applaud you! And for those of you who don't, it's a shame cause we're not on the same page honey~~
I know i know, it's a little perverted, but I didn't say it, but you're thinking it! Did I make you think of it? Or you already thought of it!
I don't know, I just miss having someone else think for me.
Don't respond if you're just gunna bash me please

No comments: