March 21, 2008

I honestly don't

I don't want to be the jackass, not really. It's a horrible thing to be. I'm a nice guy, but being the devil's advocate it so much more entertaining. Plus, if someone's already "reserved", what am I to do? Act like a complete jackass and provide a contrast between the "reserve-ee" and the others. Essentially, the wing man. The general outline of the wing man is that he doesn't have any ulterior motives, acts like a complete fool and yea! Get who they're "backing up" laid, or hooked up etc etc... If that's the definition of being a wing man, I've pretty much got a PHD in it - maybe just the make a fool of myself part.
I'm such a jackass, and that would be a euphonism.
What to do when all targets are engaged? Spin around in circles and hope the base calls you back to chill some more.