March 15, 2008

Horribly Desensitised

Yes, I'm horribly desensitised (or according to dictionary.com, it's more like... desensitized!!! - i hate americans). What does that mean Pan? You ask! Well! I'll tell you! You should have heard of those "e-shock videos" that are on the internet, such as "meat spin", "tubgirl", "goat.xe (or something)" and various other shock horror vid/pics.
The latest craze is the "2 girls 1 cup" and it's spin offs (just as disgusting or more). As sad as it may seem, I just laughed at the video and then cheered them on and made pleasurable "mmmm - delicious" sounds (sarcastically OF COURSE!!) In the case of the bit where she passes the load on like "snowballing" - yes, google THAT! - I just cheered and said "yea!!! you go girl"
I'm disturbed by my own actions, very so much that I'm making this blog post. I'm more concerned with how happy I was after watching it and just wanting to laugh at it some more and press replay just over the awesome chocolaty moments! MMMM Who wants chocolate ice cream and moro bars!!! YUM!