October 16, 2007

The door

Just the other week I was very very excited jumping about and walking around at very fast speeds around the house. And SUDDENLY!!! I opened the door and we had a moment. I was like... "oh, dude... it's okay. It's okay, chill!!" and patted the door like I was comforting it.

HONESTLY! After it, I said to myself, "wtf was that about?" And still! I don't exactly know what it was about. Maybe i was trippin on acid of some sort. Which made me realise all these little moments we take for granted. Sometimes, you should really learn to value time differently. Sometimes you have to learn to appreciate what you have. A roof over your head. Warm blankets, a nice soft pillow, hot showers.

If you notice everything around in your life and learn their true values, you won't kill yourself. You'll be thankful. Either that, or go to a 3rd world country and stay there for a year. You'll probably either die, or be killed. AND if you do somehow survive, you'll learn to appreciate things like never before. LIKE TOILET PAPER!!

4 comments:

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Ehh, you'll most likely get kidnapped and your country/family called for ridiculous amounts of ransom money...and THEN killed :p

Pannis McMannis said...

dude... you totally shouldn't be in advertising. SERIOUSLY!

heeyeol said...

@ mike: WTF?!?!?!?!

@ pan: "I want whatever the hell hes smoking" - Kung pow lol

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

I meant that when you go to a 3rd world country, you'll most likely be kidnapped and ransomed for and then killed after money is delivered...see?