April 20, 2008

*sigh* didn't want to do this but I'm bored

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. Yinny
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

--Severely damaged the bone structure of my right elbow when I was 4, leaving me a disfigured right elbow.
--I have a snow white (as in... like snow) teddy bear that is currently wearing my balaclava posing as a terrorist in my room.
--Desperately in need of a haircut.
--Can crack almost every crackable joint in my body (like cracking knuckles++)
--I can be serious when the time presents itself (which you may not believe)
--I bring my water bottle around with me everywhere (sometimes I forget and leave it at the flat)
--Currently have 3 assignments due and haven't gone over 50% in any of the three.
--Not terribly effected by music.

I tag nobody 8 times, because I honestly CAN'T BE BOTHERED!

1 comment:

castalnetta said...

ooh.. snow white teddy! like allans?

sometimes? you leave your bottle here at least 3 out of every 5 days!

heheh.. like the fact that my place is referred to as THE flat. lol