April 8, 2008

Argh!!! Women!

Sometimes, I swear!!! (yes i do that often but you're missing the point ENTIRELY) Women!!! they drive you up the wall so high you can say hi to the moon!!!
Oh~~ What is it this time that they've done now Panny? You ask, WELL!!! Lets start from the beginning *rubs out green blackboard and starts chalking in a thought bubble*
You have women complaining about how "men are such jerks" and yada yada yada, (which seems to be the media norm) and then you have the "men who aren't such jerks" who oppose the men who are. What's your point? I'M GETTING TO IT!!! READ!!! Nobody really travels down the "women side of things" if you know what i mean, mostly because women are perceived as sugar and spice and everything nice, that and or all directors have to present their movie/media project on a board of ALL FEMALE MEMBERS!!!! Women sometimes forget that they themselves can be the "jerk" of the species, I'm not saying that men aren't, but women are as well.
That's a bit harsh don't you think Panny boi? No! that's my point, it's because we aren't so critical about women as we are about men, probably because women already have such low self esteem, if we bash them any further they'd probably go into an emotional coma! Most women "care" for lack of a better word about what they look like and what not, it's hard to find a woman who doesn't give a shit about weight and appearance. You could say that some do, but if I add in "relative to men! <- who are straight not gay!!" You'll agree with me some more.
That's not quite the point entirely. The tip of the point (ha ha) is that women can be as much as a jerk as men, if not more. They often have the upper hand which leads to them being manipulative of men's emotions. We are (men) not emotionless, it's less apparent because we aren't hormonal a quarter of our lives.
And there's MORE!!! Women openly hurt men like they are "allowed" to.... which is just cruel!!! Enough said
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, well... i can't be fooled again! (George W.Bush Jr)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.