December 25, 2007

The end of 2007

The end is neigh my fellow americans (like those tv announcements you see on movies when a disaster hits or something) Today! is christmas, and the time for destruction of 2007 is almost at hand! Our hopes are ever so high, and you get the point, i can't think of anything more to add to this crap.
We are sooo close to the end of 2007 it just makes me wanna find a random hot girl on the street and make out with her when the moment strikes. Meh! A fantasy I've still yet to make come true. But anyway! a new year brings new fortune and new things, what to dooo what to doo? Most people have compiled a list of their most wanted desires for this year. And or mentioned a list of hopeful actions (or the lack of) that they wish to do next year.
Oh no, you don't honestly think i would fall into either of these categories now do you? I've ran out of excuses to use when it comes to new years resolutions, if you wanna do it, just do it. Instead of making a long list that you might live up to.
Oh darn, I've lost my thought, maybe that didn't make much sense, but it's the most sense i can make it. Just DEW IT!
I'd like to say, for 2008, I've got a good feeling about it. hope you do too.
Oh yea, and happy xmas, heh i don't exactly celebrate it anyway it's lame

2 comments:

castalnetta said...

like nike said. just do it.
if you wanna go make out with a random girl, JUST DO IT.

Random in the corner said...

ur so going to jail for rape.