December 2, 2007

Education - The Masters

Something about our society keeps on popping up in my dad's conversations that he has with his friends (cause he drags me along anyway) - Education!
Well... you may be thinking, "pffft, education, there's heaps of stuff wrong with it" And you are RIGHT! I mean... not to buy into my dad's propaganda (cause subliminally i listen to him and give his opinions an extra bonus rating, a boost in "general sense") Speaking from a person who's been "propaganda-ed" here's what I have to say. (more like what he has to say)

It's about the level of educated people out there, this may not apply anywhere else in the world, but it does apply here in TW. People here, A LOT OF PEOPLE have masters and PHDs here, AMAZING AMOUNT OF PEOPLE, but here's a funny true story:
One of his friend recently hired a post-grad master's to do some copying of some building blueprints. And seeing as how some blue prints have folds in them, he copied the folds!!!! I mean... actually thought they were part of the building, a line down the middle of a perfectly well designed building. True true story.
So what I'm saying is that, education like this is overated here in TW, i'm so glad my folks took me out of TW so early so my university education will not be questioned in any other country.

More on education later

1 comment:

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Ok...Um I would put that down to general stupidity/lack of common sense you know?

Who knows, someone might tap into that market and start up a tuition centre on that kind of thing hahahaha and become a millionaire!!

Thats what asia's like