January 9, 2008

All I see are numbers

I don't know about you, but when I see something, I know that it can be a particular mathematical formula. I may not know what it is exactly, but I know that it can be related to maths in some way. Sorta like that crazy show about numbers called "Numb3rs" with a 3!!! Cause that's so hip hop and nasty!
But more to the point, it's interesting to play a game and watch it's engine to cool things and realise the math behind it and various behaviour patterns that different units have and what kind of improvements it requires and where it needs it.
I think I'm becoming more and more like a computer scientist.
The feeling is like reading a painting and separating each individual detail apart and put them into their own categories. It sorta becomes a 3-D image viewed side on.
Nuts am I? Maybe, can you see my point?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I don't know about you, but when I see something, I know that it can be a particular mathematical formula."

Oh I can assure you, I do not think that way.